This document was last updated on June 9, 2019
We are committed to ensuring that all Personal Information is only collected, disclosed, used and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Information we collect
The Personal Information we may collect
- Full name
- Email address
- Shipping and billing address
- Contact and order information
- Credit card details
- Communication and interaction history with us
We may also collect other Personal Information and this will depend on the purpose(s) for which we are collecting.
We will collect your personal information only when you voluntarily submit such information to us. You may refuse to provide such information to us and visit our site anonymously, however, this may prevent us from providing you with the products or services you require.
Upon visiting our site we will automatically record the following information such as your IP Address, browser type, how long you spent on pages within our Site.
We use this information to
- Improve the services and products on our site
- Improve the functioning and maintenance of our site
- Help diagnose problems on our server and site
How we collect and use your information
We collect this information in order to
- Provide products
- Provide services
- Process your order(s) and contact you with related information such as transaction records, invoices and receipts
- Communicate with you the information for products, services, competitions, events, special offers and promotions
- Communicate with you to resolve your enquiries, requests and questions
- Improve our customer service
- Perform research and analysis
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse
- Comply with legal obligations
- Enhance your shopping experience
- Remember who you are after you log in so that you do not need to authenticate at each click
- Monitor if our website is running with the high performance we are dedicated to providing
- Let you browse between products without having to start back from the home page at each click
- Remember if you put something in your shopping cart before you decide to checkout
- Control that your data is processed securely
We collect this information in a variety of ways such as:
- Directly – when you
- Create an account
- Save an item
- Purchase from us
- Browse our site
- Contact us via the site or email communication
- Participate in surveys, promotions and competitions
- Provide feedback
- From third parties
- Business & commercial partners
- Related entities
- Public and readily available information
- When you visit our website (see Non-identifiable Information)
When your information may be disclosed
We may disclose your information to various entities as they provide services and perform business functions for us. These functions allow us to provide you with our services.
- Delivery service providers – deliver, tracking and notification of your orders
- External payment providers and card-issuing bank – to confirm payments for products purchased on our Site
- Fulfilment – management of orders for fulfilment
- Conduct market research and analysis – to improve our content, services and products
- Legal or business advisors – manage and develop our business
We are serious and committed to protecting your Personal Information. We use a number of safeguards and precautions to ensure security and integrity.
Our Site is PCI-DSS compliant. For added security, we use accredited third party payment gateways to handle our credit card transactions. This means that your credit card information is handled securely through an accredited payment gateway that meets the latest industry security standards – we do not keep details of your credit card information.
We are also SSL certified. This certificate verifies that our website is properly encrypted, ensuring that all information passed between a customer and the site is private.
We further protect your Personal Information through restricting and preventing unauthorised access to such information within our headquarters, and destroying your information when you delete an account with us.
Nonetheless, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. Once any information is in our control, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access and modification or disclosure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information and Non-identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee 100% security of any Personal Information or Non-identifiable Information you transmit to us. As a result, we will not be liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to the site being based to the Internet or wireless network.
- Functionality – Cookies enable a smoother shopping experience and proper website functionality. It allows customers to save products, add products to cart, easier for customer log-in and more.
- Performance and analytics – This enables us to improve our digital content and features by analysing our performance and how customers use the Site.
- Your preferences – Cookies enables our site to remember your shopping preferences such as remembering your shopping cart.
- Targeting and/or advertising – Cookies used in this sense help deliver marketing and advertising materials relevant to you based on your browsing behaviour.
How to access or correct your Personal Information
As according to the Privacy Act, you have the complete right to seek access to any information we hold about you. While we strive to make this process as practicable as possible, in some circumstances it may not be possible to provide you with all your Personal Information – in this case, we will notify you.
You are able to update your Personal Information by accessing your account with us on the Site.
If you wish to seek access to your Personal Information that we hold or want to remove your Personal Information on our database, please write to us at [email protected].
How to make a privacy complaint
If you have any privacy complaint, you have the right to lodge a complaint by writing to our email at [email protected]. To learn more about the privacy of your Personal Information and the Privacy Act, please visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by clicking on this link https://www.oaic.gov.au/.
How to contact us
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us at [email protected].